Please read our terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions, then please get in touch.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully.
- Great news! When you book your work with Plugged In Electricians, you agree to a skilled and regulated member of staff to carry out all of the work on your order with the parts either you supply or those on your parts list. In most cases you’ll have had a visit and assessment.
- Just so you know, sometimes, there are unforeseen problems or faults when we’re carrying out your scheduled work. As part of our promise put customers first we will always tell you of any further work that should be made for reasons of safety or convenience.
- Labour is charged at the list rate.
- We promise to always seek your approval of any additional work to be carried out at additional cost before the work is carried out.
- Parts we supply you with are all to British Standard at competitive prices. However, you can buy your own parts. As long as they are up to the current regulations and ready before your project starts, we’ll happily fit them for you. If we fit a part that we have supplied then free replacement fitting is included should your item be faulty during for 12 months. This does not apply to parts you’ve supplied.
- Deposits are sometimes needed on larger projects. Please pay no less than 3 days before the start date of your project.
- We kindly request that the invoices are paid any time within 3 days of the completion date. Pay however you want. Our preferred method of payment is Bank Transfer (bank details on invoice), though cash and card payments options are available. Limits: Cash – No limit; Cheque – £500 limit; Visa – £250 limit; Bank transfer – No limit.
- We promise to have clear communication and hope you never have a complaint, but if you do, then please just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll sort thing out. Our independent complaints process is managed by Trust Mark (a government endorsed scheme). Details are available on our website www.pluggedinelectricians.co.uk.
- On projects that are over more than one day, there may be days and dates that your electrician is not available. These can alter during your project but we will promise to keep you informed and importantly complete your project.
- We promise not to book any projects that interfere with your schedule so that we can best meet the deadline we’ve given you.
- Plugged In Electricians is a private limited company – reg number: 9913061. Director: Peta Heron, 39 Borwick Lane, Warton, Carnforth, LA59QN. Regulated by competent persons scheme (NICEIC). Fully insured. All documents available on request.
Thanks for reading